What with everyone else around me, save me, diving headfirst into NaNo, I feel a little foolish for not doing it this year, especially with at least one idea that would more than do the job. Trouble is, I didn't have enough headspace for it — all my attention has been on Flight of the Vajra, full-stop, and I decided to let that momentum carry me straight into the rewrite process.
To tide people over, I've decided to post a prototype version of the cover art:
Tweaks and refinements are inevitable, of course — the size of the logo, spacing of the texts, the room I've left for blurbs (mostly the space between the title and author blocks), etc. But this should give you a good idea of what's going on.
I'll also be posting my first stab at back cover copy and a synopsis shortly.